A number of different materials are used,
- Banner Material for low cost, short term signage.
- Correx a lightweight plastic material, used for internal and short term signage.
- Foam Board, a compressed light weight foam material, mainly used for internal signage or short term outdoor signs
- Aluminium Composite Material (ACM), ACM consists of a foam board sandwiched between two thin sheets of aluminium. ACM is hard wearing and long lasting. It can be folded and cut to allow 3D images.
- Acrylic, a clear material which is fantastic for created 3D signs with graphics placed behind.
With the exception of Banner Material, printing is done on a flexible vinyl which is then adhered to the board, this can also be laminated to add greater protection.
Designed with Mobirise site builder